Monday, December 13, 2010

How to Belong to the 30% Successful Projects (Part 1) - Change Management

From: [Reply Management Consulting]

The number one reason why complex organizational change programs fail is not a lack of intelligence or hard work. There is a structural flaw in their design: the lack of social architecture.

By now we all know that 70% of the organizational change programs fail. But what can we do to prevent this from happening? What does it take to belong to the other 30%? In this article I will treat this question at the strategic level of organizational change. Hang on, because this is a long article. (but hey – we are talking big programs, so the potential savings are huge!)

Click and read more: Article

Share |