Tuesday, December 28, 2010

How about an Ethics Checkup?: I will only accept assignments for which I possess the requisite experience and competence to perform ...

Have you thought about ETHICS lately?  As a business transformation practitioner, you should.  You may want to read the following tip article from the Institute of Management Consultants.  It will be worth your time and save you some future conflict with your client or employer.
____________________________________________________

From: [Institute of Management Consultants USA]

I have been offered an assignment by my former client to assist him in the planning and implementation of an upcoming acquisition of one of his competitors. I really do not have any M&A experience, but I am a very quick learner and I know the client's business very well. That knowledge alone makes me probably the most valuable consultant immediately available with a short learning curve. Should I accept the assignment and then use the "on the job" training I receive to help me complete the work successfully?

Click and read more:  Ethics Checkup Article

 
Share |